Monday, October 29, 2007

World Champions!

Congrats to the Boston Red Sox who completed a 4 game sweep of the Colorado Rockies last night. Bostonians can finally sleep easy again, and on time. Those late games kill, but the fans just couldn't turn it off.
My only regret is this: Jordan's Furniture had a promotional sale before the season started. Buy anything you want from their store (no limit) and if the Sox win it all it would be free. I pleaded that we should go for it, but my wife is the one of reason and is always right so I relented. Alas, it looks like I was right (for those keeping score, that is Jennifer 184 Robert 2). Some people really cleaned up. Someone where I work bought $3000 worth of furniture and at Jen's work they redid their entire home. Darned if you do... Regardless, Go Sox!!

No comments: