Monday, October 01, 2007

Huckabee & Robert's Land Join Forces!

Robert's new Land has officially become a "Mike Huckabee Blog"! Don't believe me? Go to his site and select "Blogs". Scroll down and you will eventually see Robert's New Land on the right side bar. And while you're there, why not look around and see what Mike Huckabee is all about.
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/

Since Governor Huckabee's people were so kind to add me, I thought I'd post another video. This video states his views on the Sanctity of Life. Also, check out the post from September 27. I put in a link to numerous Huckabee stance videos, but posted my NFL picks kind of quickly so a lot of you may not have seen it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dale Fitzpatrick said...

Hey - Welcome to the Huckabee blogroll and thanks for linking to us at MA for Huckabee.

So you're in Mass? In Boston itself?

I co blog with Lisa who's in New Bedford and I'm in Hamilton.

Thanks for your support of Mike. Let us know if you'd like to join in on any New Hampshire events. I was with the Governor at several events this last weekend. Great guy to be around for sure.

Dale Fitzpatrick
Massachusetts For Huckabee

Anonymous said...

The Christian right (and other fed up conservatives) are supporting Mike Huckabee, but the right’s pundits are not flocking to support him, and many of them are actually trying to derail him. Case in point:

Rush's Hit-Piece on Huckabee (stick with it, audio of Rush)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-ZSSaZELM

Something is very very very very wrong with this picture. Bottom line: The best candidate for the Republican nomination is Huckabee.

Huckabee - Cinderella Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILPcnn9Sf94

JOIN WITH US!