Thursday, September 06, 2007

Are You Ready for Some Football?

Ahhh, one of my favorite times of the year! The NFL season will officially be underway tonight as the Colts take on the Saints. The following ad was in the most recent issue of Sports Illustrated and I wanted to share it.

I thought I would share my picks for the week. Not sure why, just felt like it. Will I be wrong? Possibly, but that is why I don't do it for a living. Actually a number of years back, Jennifer and I started picking for fun. It was actually a great way for her to become interested in the game and learn about it so husbands take note. It then spilled over to the law firm I worked at. It morphed from a simple "pick the winner" game to a battle of supremacy. Bonus choices were made for preseason which led to predictions for divisional winners the following year. For anyone who must know (because I am secure enough to say it), Jenn has a slight edge over me, winning the last few (all) years. Last year I lost by one game though so I feel pretty confident.

Colts over Saints
Broncos over Bills
Steelers over Browns
Eagles over Packers
Rams over Panthers
Falcons over Vikings
Jets over Patriots (I am wrong on this one, I just don't like the Pats)
Redskins over Dolphins
Titans over Jaguars
Chargers over Bears
Seahawks over Bucs
Cowboys over Giants
Ravens over Bengals
49ers over Cardinals

Enjoy the games!

No comments: