Thursday, September 06, 2007

2 Post Topics

I had two things I wanted to post today, but they are such total opposites that instead of writing one giant blog, I will just do two separate, so be sure to see the one underneath this post too!

Since earlier this year, I have talked about former Governor Mike Huckabee. He started off as one of the lesser known candidates, but has quickly gained steam and support. Though I didn't see it last night (I don't have FOX News), I saw this clip on the local morning news and thought he stood his ground and answered a question regarding Iraq well against Congressman Paul...who seems to be at the wrong debate. The first clip is of that exchange, and the second is a quick post debate interview.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He has my vote now. Thanks for the updates.

Pops