Thursday, February 21, 2008

Robert to Texas: "REMEMBER HUCKABEE!"

I want to make a plea to all my fellow Texans (I am a Texan by birth, so I am trustworthy here): When you go to the polls on March 4, remember you have more than one choice for your Republican Candidate for President. Former Governor Mike Huckabee is still in this race and an victory in Texas would say that loud and clear to the rest of the United States. Know who you're voting for and what they believe in.

If John McCain is the "true conservative" then why is having to try so hard to prove it to people? If he is the only conservative, then why is the GOP still divided over him? You have a choice. I urge you to check out Mike Huckabee's website to learn more about him. The video below his from his rally in Plano, TX last night. They were expecting only 500 people but were surprised (and pleased) to have over 2000! Those Texans know a good candidate when they see one. I hope the rest of you will too.


2 comments:

11 Smiths for Huckabee said...

I thought you might be interested in our new Huckabee video, "A Call to Texans." You can view the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhApGSuT2BY

Please post this on your blog and pass it on to all your friends in Texas!

Robert said...

Thanks! I will be sure to check it out!