Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CHA CHA Search Engine

I’m working with a new company whose aim is to change the way people find answers on the go. This search engine is called ChaCha and you can find quick, accurate answers by searching.

Not by a computer? Try ChaCha on the go by texting your question to 242242. You’ll get an answer straight from me or one of my co-workers right on your phone.

Want to help? You can join me working with ChaCha - a revolutionary company that lets you decide your hours and workload! And you can work from home or anywhere you have a wireless Internet connection. Visit https://www.chacha.com/guidesignup and make sure you enter my email address in the referral box (robertnash17@gmail.com). After you fill out the “Become a Guide” page and HQ sends you an invite to continue, you will start the registration and screening process. This is a fun way to make some extra side money and find new information online.

No comments: