Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bryan's Trip

All the way from The Lone Star State, my best friend Bryan came up to visit last week. He took some great snapshots while he was out here and I thought I would post a few. As always, you can see the rest of the pictures at my old website (if you don't remember the address, check the side bar on the left...It may be all the way down at the bottom if you are not using Opera like I told you to).

First up is the Boston Public Library. The pictures below feature the two lion statues seen going up the main stairway, one of my favorite features at the library. The album will have some good pictures of some of the artwork found in the library so be sure to check it out.



Here we have two pictures that alone might seem confusing, thus I am posting them that I might explain then...Although seeing them together should make more sense. This statue and plaque are found next to each other outside of Boston's Old City Hall.



The "Stand In Opposition" plaque is facing and placed directly in front of the Democratic mascot.
And yes, we stood on it. Not together though...although no one would have done a double take if we did. Silly town.

Next up are some pictures of Norwood. Bryan didn't mind (after a little while) taking snapshots of the town since he was an actual tourist. I mean, I live here. I don't want to look like a dork by walking outside and taking pictures of my own town...I have enough trouble of trying to make people think I am not a nerd as is. Although, I was told at my school that "God loves nerds..." Not sure how I should take that comment. What was I doing?....Oh yes! Pictures of Norwood.





Top to bottom we have one of the churches in Norwood followed by a picture of the Norwood Library. Next is view of the town square/park area of Norwood as seen from the steps of Norwodd Town Hall. Following this is a picture of the afore mentioned Town Hall. Finally, you are looking at 2 pictures taken inside of the Town Hall.

And there you have it. As I already stated, there are many more pictures located at 'Robert's (Old) Website' in the album titled "Bryan's Trip".

I finally begin school tomorrow, so I will be sure to post on update on that at the end of the week. Also, I got a new poll up at the bottom of my sidebar. I know that no 0ne has voted on it (yes, all six votes are mine...guess I am a nerd. At least God still loves me). As I touched on earlier, many of you might not even notice the sidebar because for some odd reason, it gets pushed all the way down when viewed on Internet Explorer and MSN Explorer. So, if you use either of those two or have never seen my sidebar, take a second and scroll down to check it out. Yes, I am all about my sidebar. It features such fun and useful Robert-related information. Took a lot of time too, so please show it your love.

Go Broncos. Go Panthers

I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!!