Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Where's Waldo...errr Robert?

Just wanted to let those wondering why I haven't been posting, emailing or appearing online know that I have begun my "Summer Blitz" (mini-mester) and it is keeping me pretty busy. So no need to think I am ignoring you or no longer like you. I am just busy and I am lucky to even be posting this. Technically, I don't have the time to post this. I am just trying to head off the "I guess you hate me since you never talk to me anymore" emails. Because then I'd have to take time to answer those, just because I care.

Summer Blitz will be finished On May 19th. IF I have time during Blitz, I might try and type up some short excerpts from a book I read every year by Ray Romano ("Everything and a Kite") - just to keep you all smiling and coming back for more blog-lovin'.

Until then, keep on doing the kung fu hustle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really in the pic??

Anonymous said...

I think I found you.

Robert said...

Who knows. I did however find a quite disturbing image in the picture. Two words: Nude & Clown. No joke. Creepy Waldo adventures.