Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Robert's Land...Now Fat Free!

......
Robert's Land is up and running again! I made a few changes while rebuidling. My link sections are expanded and a little more specific (ie - I put all my favorite sport related links together).

I think I found all my previous video clips. If you didn't get a chance to see them before, be sure to check them out (my favs are still the 2 Tom Cruise clips) .

I also added a few new sections; the most important being a new photo album powered by Yahoo. It is currently under construction, but keep checking back for updates to that section.
Besides that and my "Favorite Movies" section, everything is back to normal, but also much improved I hope. I even added a new poll as a 'thanks' for everyone's patience.

So welcome back, be sure to take your shoes off at the door and enjoy!

No comments: