Monday, April 24, 2006

A Question

.........
This is just a fun question I like to ask people: If you could pick out any song to play when Christ returns to Earth (not the rapture), what would it be?

One of the best responses I have heard was "Beautiful Day" by U2 (probably more so the chorus). Good choice in my opinion. I have a couple I would pick, but after studying for finals all day I can only recall one ("Days of Elijah"...the "There's no God like Jehova" part).

What would yours be? I need participation for this to work, otherwise its a pretty dull blog (which might lead to me not posting as often or not at all). Post your answer(s) in the comments. For those who don't know how to do that, listen up...

1. At the end of each new post (post = what I write) there is a link that stats "0 Comments" (or however many comments may be there...generally 0). Click on that and it will take you to the comments page. Here you can see the comments others have posted AS WELL AS LEAVE YOUR OWN. You do not need to sign up or have a membership or draw blood to do this.

2. On the right of the screen, there is a box you type your comment in (it even says "Leave Your Comment"). Simply type in words using your keyboard.

3. Underneath the comment box, it says "Select an Identity". IF you have a membership on Blogspot then you should already know what to do. For the rest of you, select "Other" and type in your name. You can also be Anonymous, but then where is the fun in that?

4. Finally, underneath the name section, it has a "Word Verification". Type in the letters it shows and then press the "Publish Comment" button.

And there you have it. Pretty simple. So please take a few seconds and let me know what
song(s) you would pick out.

5 comments:

Rich_Of_Spirit said...

cool question you have. you seem like a cool person

Anonymous said...

i think id go mute in awe

Bryan said...

Seems like it should be something from Carman -- that just feels right to me.

Anonymous said...

Handel's Hallelujan Chorus.

King of Kings! Lord of Lords! He shall reign forever!

Dad

Anonymous said...

"He Reigns" by Newsboys