Monday, April 17, 2006

Hey! You Look Just Like....

..........
Have you ever been compared to a celebrity? Most of the time (the person being compared) wonders how on earth they could look like such and such.

My sister found a wicked sweet website where you can see exactly who you look like.

It is www.myheritage.com Registration is free and takes maybe 1 minute. You load a picture of you (or whoever) and it scans your face. It then pulls up numerous pictures of celebs you look like. For instance, I had comparrisons to Matt Damon which really shot up my self esteem. Especially since it also compared me to Rachel Bilson (O.C. fame).

There is also an option to find out what historical/family tree connections you may have, but I haven't looked into that yet. There may be a fee if you want to go that route.

Go check it out though. It's a lot of fun and even addictive.

Props to Amy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy and I looked at it together and it was pretty scarey sometimes! Lots of fun,too.