Monday, October 09, 2006

And Now I've Been to Boston in the Fall

Well as the title states, I have now gone to Boston in the fall. This was my first time back into the city since the great Summer 2006 Tours with my in-laws, my mom and then my sister and brother-in-law. I love going into Boston. Everytime I walk out of the station and see all the people bustling around, the beautiful buildings, and the energy I just think to myself, "Wow! I live in friggin Boston!" Classy I know, but I endorse honesty in Robert's Land. And if someone is with me, I generally say it aloud. Laugh because it's funny, cry because it's true.

Anyway, the trees in Boston were not quite as colorful as I had hoped yet. Probably because it is closer to the coast and thus they haven't turned as much as the ones in our town and further out
west. We took some pictures though of what we could. I added some from our palce as well. We might head to New Hampshire this weekend and will probably get some nice shots there that I will add to the album. Click on the picture to see the album or go through the link on the side bar titled "Boston in the Fall". This particular picture I obviously played with on photo shop. I think its cool, Jen thinks its creepy. So rock on and happy early Halloween.

Interesting side note and a first time incident for ol' Rob. While taking care of a call from nature, the person in the stall next to me must have either a) been blind or b) could have cared less and decided the best aim was my foot. No lie. For those who know me, you can image the different ways I sterilized my shoes when I got home...burning mostly. I believe I saw evil spirits rise out of the smoke.

See, these are the type of stories one will receive when I try to post every week (see previous blog). One last note, I added a new blog that I enjoy reading of a person who stops by Robert's Land from time to time. The link can be found on the side bar. Hope everyone had a good Columbus Day. Thanks Boston for taking every available holiday off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Also enjoyed the blog link...

pops