Monday, August 11, 2008

Obama Hates Superman!

In case you need another reason to not vote for Obama, I have one for you. In a recent interview he was asked what superhero he'd like to be. Now I'm not saying everyone should want to be Superman, but to say that Superman isn't "really earning [his] superhero status" and that he has no inner turmoil is just a mis-educated statement. I could argue that you haven't really earned your politician status, but I won't. Shame on your Mr. Obama. Shame on you! Then again, why should I worry? I am sure if more people complain about his statement he will soon say "Superman is the greatest hero of all time! I would love to be him." Hmmmm why wait? I just found this picture!


What's this? Looks like a certain someone is trying to be like Superman...hmmm!


In more serious news, last week Obama revealed an energy plan. Most people focused on his statement regarding the filling up of our tires. McCain and others made fun of this fact so Obama later said in a speech that those people "take pride in being ignorant..." Look, we should all be responsible and change our oil regularly and keep our tires filled. However I believe the true ignorance belongs to Obama in believing that a large majority of Americans would be responsible enough to follow through with that. Just a few of us doing it isn't going to solve the problem. Sadly, this isn't a 'what can I do for my country' nation. To his credit, he didn't rule out drilling for oil - after a poll came out stating a majority of Americans favored it.

No comments: