Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Shrek the Third

So what is the great thing about school starting up again and me being busy? You get me doing a half cheeked job on my blog. You benefit really. I mean, who truely wants to read about what Christmas card won my twisted little game? Or who wants to read my opinions on the year that was? Not too many according to the ol' stat counter.

So, for the next few weeks, I will begin posting movie previews for the most anticipated movies of 2007. We start off with...well I don't really need to say because its the title of the blog. Perhaps I should change it in order to build suspense for this very moment. But doing so would take a lot of time. Time I just don't have to waste. Funny how time is like that eh? I mean, you have it and use it, but then when you need it it isn't there to be had. Sure, I could change it but think of the effort involved. Those 10 seconds are important and could be spent elsewhere. Alas, I shall leave it as it is. Boy, think of all the time I just saved.



Shrek the Third

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like another winner to me. Loved the trailer.

Nips